What’s it take to start a fire?
1. a spark-what sparks are flying in your life
2. pressure-friction! pressure to smother and pressure to produce it’s all around us!
3. material-kindling! Something has to burn!
4. oxygen-something has to breathe life on it!
Hebrews 12:29 for our “God is a consuming fire.”
leviticus 6:13 The fire must be kept burning on the altar continuously; it must not go out.
our goals for this month are…
– start a fresh fire! it only takes a spark in the right conditions and a fire will burn!
– increase worship in this place – sat april 12 a night of worship!
– increase prayer – every Wednesday at 6:30 pre service prayer!
– increase the amount of bibles that students bring and read.
– increase the number of people in attendance!
when students burn you can’t help but see an increase!